Declaration of Faith
This declaration is a listing of fundamental doctrines of our denomination. The declaration of faith is based on three early church declarations of faith. Also, it is based on the experience of the ministry of the Holy Spirit, rediscovered by the worldwide Pentecostal Movement.
- We believe in the unity of one true and living God, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, his sinless life, miracle ministry, substitutionary atonement, bodily resurrection, triumphant ascension, continuous intercession, and his second coming – which is expected and longed for by all believers.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God. We consider the Bible to be the all sufficient guide to faith and practice.
- We believe that man were created sinless and without blame, but that they allowed themselves to be tempted and became guilty of disobedience to God.
- We believe in salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. Salvation is also known as “the new birth.” This is a work of the Holy Spirit as a result of repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Salvation opens up a door for the believer into a life of holiness and obedience to the Word of God and the Spirit of God.
- We believe in fully immersed water baptism upon confession of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Baptism is a demonstration that the believer wants to live a new life as a follower of Christ. Communion is a demonstration of the continuous relationship with Christ.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and that it gives power to believers to be a witness. The baptism of the Holy Spirit is evident by the gift of speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit gives utterance, as well as other gifts of the Spirit.
- We believe that the death and resurrection of Christ opened a way to receive divine healing and restoration for every human being and every society.
- We believe that all who repent and believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour is incorporated into the body of Christ and is called to be a living part of a local church, who serves the Lord and conveys His love to the world.
- We believe in the physical resurrection of all human beings, in eternal bliss to all who believe in our Lord Jesus Christ and eternal perdition to all whose names are not written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.
As agreed at the PPF leaders summit 24th thru 25the January 2008 held in Fredericia.
Chairman was Tonny Jakobsen